View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akkadian
Akkadian
In-Game Guild Master

re: Back to Progression

Durumu the Forgotten and Twin Consorts killed on 10 man Heroic 10/13HC

Forum Image

Forum Image

It is with great pleasure I can announce not one, but two new heroic kills for ATF. The last month has seen some major changes in the guild. We lost two key members of the raid team at the exact same time as 3 other members needed prolonged afk time. This lead to some very difficult raids and a serious slow in progression. Luckily for us we have ex-raiders in our guild as socials who keep themselves relatively geared without heroic mode raiding. For this I would like to personally thank Goto and Zoi for helping us out, and at least helping us farm previous kills over the last few weeks.

This reset we welcomed back Shawkie who went on a 25 man sabbatical, Xeast, back from exams, Kurimaz back from holiday, Raramuri back from exams/holiday and we gained a new trialist in Wombat, a cross realm monk healer. What a difference it made getting a full raid team together.

On Wednesday for us this week saw a fairly fast clear of the first 6 heroic bosses, allowing us 40 minutes for a look at Durumu. After a 12% wipe we were considering an extension to the raid but unfortunately a random loss of internet put paid to that. We were looking forward to Sunday night to get back on it, and Durumu fell in less than an hour. Our second target this week was Twin Consorts, and amazingly it fell within 5 pulls.

I would like to thank everyone who has supported the guild in the last few weeks, all the members for getting on with it, the lead team as well for doing a very good job in and out of raids. Its been a bit shit, but we are through it now and looking stronger than before. Let's get this tier done and prepare for the next!

'Reverent
Raiding Member

re: Back to Progression

What is this terra-bad looking game you're play?
Turn up yo settings for screenies breh.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    After the Fall Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: