View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akkadian
Akkadian
In-Game Guild Master

re: Heroic Primordius Killed

HEROIC PRIMORDIUS COMPLETED 8/13 HC

Forum Image

It is with great pleasure I can announce the death of Primoridus on 10 man heroic difficulty. This boss has been stalling our progression for over a week now, and has cost us many rankings on the realm. It feels good to finally get it down. Well done everyone who was there for the kill, and to those who weren't and had helped on the wipe nights. It's been a funny old week for ATF. I won't be going into the ins and outs of everything that happened this week, but we say goodbye to Junjo who will possibily move on to pastures new, and Xeast is currently on a 3 week raid break while he completes some exams irl. This for me, just makes this kill even sweeter since we didn't have as many options available as we normally do.

We will move on now to the next heroic boss and try to get back in the top 10 on the realm, although at this stage, and with the quality of other raid groups on the realm, it will be a big ask.

I am sure a video will be incoming shortly from our resident video maker peoples.

http://i.imgur.com/DeH4CGt.jpg - Link for larger screenshot.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    After the Fall Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: